Thursday, January 2, 2014

Oh Blogosphere, oh blogosphere..........


I loved that comic. And I haven't really seen much daylight today. You see, I've been TRYING to revamp THIS BLOG. It's not going well, frankly. It's all manner of frustrating. I thought I'd make a clever drop-down navigation menu. All my links disappeared, and you can't hover to expand it. It's driving me crazy. Also, the header image is just not cooperating.

So, friends, that's what I've spent ten hours on today. I had plans, sure. But I worked on the blog instead, and it's still not actually set up right! 

I'll get there though. Really. 

But not right now. Right now, I am going to do something useful. I am going to do some cleaning. I've washed my sheets, and now I am going to put them back on and make the bed. 

But I leave you with this video from one of my favorite Youtube channels. Melissa Maker of Clean My Space on How to Make Your Bed (and lead a happier life):



2 comments:

  1. I am always fooling around with my blog format. I think because I have not really settled on a theme for the content, the design is also just not quite there yet. Right now I have gone back to a very simple design. I like your sunflower and rustic fence header pic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy you like it! I really appreciate the feedback. I did sort of the same; I felt like I had too much JUNK and not enough substance. Time to simplify and organize - much like the rest of my life!

      Delete