Monday, April 15, 2013

Happy spring!

I'm not gone! I'm not even taking time away from media for Lent. That really WOULD be a good excuse for abandoning my Orthodox Mama Blog, though, wouldn't it?  Alas, no. I've been up to my eyeballs in household projects, curriculum planning, and a bunch of other stuff.  I will show it all to you soon! In advance though, please forgive the atrocious picture quality on some of my pictures. I don't actually have a working camera at the moment, so my phone and tablet have had to suffice.

I am feeling e-spired by my dear friend at Our Side of the Mountain, and I'd REALLY like to do something with this blog.  Through my home deco project, people have been commenting that I should blog this or pinterest that. I just. . . haven't. Perhaps I should start, but I am afraid I get a little lost, and just don't know where to start. Such is the bread.  That's part of my oh-so-lovely ADD/OCD combo pack that sometimes gets the better of me.

In any event, I intend to start posting more, now that I am starting to get a feel for where I want my blog to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment