Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hi there. It's me again. It's been a few years, but I promised some people that I would start detailing my life as an Orthodox Single Mother. It's gotten more complicated. I am now an Orthodox Single HOMESCHOOLING Mother. My five-year-old is now in his third week of Kindergarten through Georgia Cyber Academy. We like to say we're "sort of" homeschooling. He's in school at home, but the school is administered by the Department of Education, and they provide all the texts, assessments, lesson plans, interactive materials, supervising teacher, classmates, and even a computer and printer! So far it's great. It's been a little overwhelming trying to maneuver all of this, but it's going well. That's about all I have for tonight. I gave into my insomnia and decided to deep-clean my house. So I am going to get back to that then maybe catch a nap. But welcome again to this blog, and hopefully this time it will truly get rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment